Neonomics and BetterNow Partner to Make Digital Fundraising Easier with Open Banking
Leading open banking provider, Neonomics and BetterNow, an innovative Danish-based white-label fundraising platform, have partnered to enable more efficient digital fundraising services to charities across the Nordics. The collaboration will see the two companies roll out open banking powered payments to many of the largest charity organizations across the Nordics, to leverage a more efficient channel to receive funds.
“Open banking can revolutionize the way charities and charitable causes big and small interact with donors with the immediate benefit being faster and more efficient payments. Neonomics shares our customer-centric approach and we are excited to expand this offering across our growing network.” – Jesper Juul Jensen, CEO at BetterNow.
Transactional costs are among the biggest pain points when it comes to fundraising. Additionally, being able to manage how these payments are received and tracked is critical. Charitable donations in many Nordic countries are tax deductible and BetterNow’s white label platform seamlessly enables this functionality at scale.
“We have been working with many charities directly to showcase the long-term value of integrating open banking offerings. With BetterNow, we are directly addressing customer pain points much more broadly than ever before. By streamlining payments, we can further help fundraisers by leveraging the data created to improve and expand how they promote and raise funds in innovative ways.” – Christoffer Andvig, CEO at Neonomics.
Neonomics will be present at Nordic Fintech Week in Copenhagen on 27th and 28th of September, where they will showcase their offering.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more