Monroe Capital Expands Technology Finance Group with Jeff Kaye Hire
Monroe Capital LLC today announced the expansion of its technology finance originations group with the addition of Jeff Kaye as Managing Director, based in Chicago. He is responsible for originating, structuring, and executing new investments within the software and technology sector.
Prior to Monroe, Jeff was a Managing Director at Wells Fargo Capital Finance in its Financial Sponsor Coverage group where he was responsible for originating recurring revenue (ARR) and cash flow-based financing opportunities throughout the West and Midwest regions. He has over 17 years of experience in commercial lending. Jeff began his career with Ally Commercial Finance where he supported origination, underwriting, and portfolio management efforts.
“We are very excited to add Jeff to the Monroe Capital originations team,” said Tom Aronson, Vice Chairman & Head of Originations of Monroe Capital. “Jeff has an accomplished career spanning nearly two decades providing financing solutions to middle-market companies in the software and technology sector and brings with him many sponsor relationships. He will help us continue to grow our robust direct origination platform, and specifically the software and technology vertical, that we have built throughout the U.S.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more