Fintech Platform HedgeFlows Selects Centropy PR for External Comms
HedgeFlows, an SME fintech platform for risk management and foreign payments, has appointed Centropy PR to lead its external communications following a competitive pitch processes.
HedgeFlows, which is backed by £2m in funding, enables companies to manage cashflows, invoices, and international payments for SMEs. The company was founded by former bankers Alex Axentiev, Neh Thaker and Arnar Jonsson, who serves at CTO.
Axentiev has previously overseen emerging markets and currency trading services for international banks and helped numerous multinational corporations manage their international finances. Thaker has held senior executive roles at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Standard Chartered, including Global Head of Financial Markets with multi-billion dollar revenues and over 1000 employees across 50+ countries.
Centropy will oversee the company’s external communications campaign, targeting SME owners through thought leadership and creative content. The Shoreditch-based agency will also manage media relations and company press announcements.
Cristina Merino, Marketing Manager, HedgeFlows said:
“We were seeking a PR partner to raise our profile with the SME community. The Centropy team demonstrated a creative approach to the brief, a flair for rapid response comment and excellent journalist connections.”
Steven George-Hilley, founder, Centropy PR said:
“HedgeFlows is an incredible fintech platform, empowering ambitious businesses to expand and trade internationally. We’re very excited to work with a company completely committed to supporting Britain’s thriving SME community.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Crypto.com Obtains Major Payment Institution Licence from Monetary Authority of Singapore Read more
- Klarpay AG Enhances Global Payment Solutions with Local ACH Payments in 40+ Currencies Read more
- iProov Achieves UK Government Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework Certification Read more
- New Independent Research Study Reveals Majority of Global Financial Institutions Are Unable to Respond Effectively to Fraud and Financial Crime Read more
- Digital banking fintech Meniga appoints Dheeraj (Raj) Soni as CEO Read more