BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award
We are delighted to announce that our CEO Paul Humphrey has won Harrington Starr’s Top 1% Leadership Award for 2022.
The Top 1% Leadership Award is given to an individual that embodies the innovation, excellence and positivity that is synonymous with those at the peak of the financial services industry. An independent panel of judges selected BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey for his passion, conviction and vision, having led the company through two funding rounds to drive future product and geographical expansion, creating a firm that is expertly positioned for the future.
David Robinson, Chief Technology Officer, BMLL, said: “It’s an absolute pleasure to work with Paul. Undoubtedly his drive, vision and commitment to the business has been transformative. He inspires the whole company with a real sense of shared purpose for our mission; under Paul‘s leadership I am certain of future success for BMLL.”
Angie Sadler, Head of People, added: “When Paul sets out his vision for BMLL, you listen. He maps it out with a passion and conviction so strong that it is impossible not to follow him. More importantly, you put your trust in him because you know that he not only believes in that vision but knows what we need to do to achieve it. This is what makes him a true leader.”
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more