Bluestone Bank Announces Meg McIsaac as New President and CEO
Bluestone Bank is pleased to announce that Meg McIsaac has been named President and CEO. McIsaac began her career in banking over 30 years ago and worked for large commercial banks until she went to a small community bank in need of lending and credit expertise. She immediately connected with the mission and purpose of community banks and shifted her career in that direction. Eventually, she accepted the position of President and CEO of Mansfield Bank. After working diligently with the leadership of Bridgewater Savings Bank, the two community banks merged to form Bluestone Bank.
“Being a Community Bank isn’t just a mindset—it’s a set of actions that support the well-being of our customers and the communities we’re all part of,” said McIsaac. “At Bluestone, we are firmly committed to our role as a local resource. Whether sponsoring scholarships for promising students, rolling up our sleeves for local organizations, or investing in causes like affordable housing and education, we’re thinking of our neighborhoods and neighbors – asking how we can help.”
McIsaac also serves as a Board Director and Vice Chair for the Massachusetts Bankers Association and as a member of the American Bankers Association Advisory Committee for mutual banks. She was recently elected to the board of the Deposit Insurance Fund, which provides excess deposit insurance to Massachusetts member banks. In addition, she serves as a Board Trustee for the South Shore Health Foundation and Sturdy Memorial Foundation. In each of these roles, she continues to see first-hand how much can be achieved when organizations work toward the success and well-being of the people they serve.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more