Balance Tracking & Cost Accounting from Convoke’s Trusted Platform
Convoke Pulse is a solution to manage recovery of post charge-off balances. Integrate and consolidate data from all first- and third-party systems for a complete and accurate view of each account. Balance and cost data is automatically updated, granular, and easy to access. Convoke Pulse ensures you have up-to-date and accurate information on balances and costs to manage both performance and compliance.
Convoke Pulse enables general ledger accounting functionality and can serve as your system of record. The new Account Detail Hub provides a central location for all account-level data. It is fully configurable and customizable, enabling regulatory oversight, analytics, and integration with other systems. Like other Convoke products, Convoke Pulse is built with security in mind on Convoke’s trusted, independently audited architecture, with no data stored in the public cloud.
“Convoke Pulse represents a major step forward in our product suite,” said David Pauken, CEO of Convoke. “We aim to support credit issuers with the entire collection and recovery process, and the ability to integrate and track balance and cost data is critical for our customers. The development of Convoke Pulse will also enable more innovative products in the months and years ahead.”
Convoke Pulse builds on the 2022 launch of Convoke Freeform: a flexible, secure, and easy-to-use collaboration platform. Convoke will continue to develop and expand the product suite to address both the business needs and regulatory requirements of credit issuers.
Companies In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more