Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 5.10 – The Future Of Payments, Automation & ISO20022
Payment systems are essential to the effective functioning of financial systems worldwide, but the payments ecosystem is undergoing rapid and dynamic changes at a rate that is faster and more complex than ever. In today’s episode of The Fintech Show, we take a look at how payments are changing due to automation, global standards like ISO20022, and other key trends in the scene. To find out more, we spoke with Roland Brandli from SmartStream Technologies, Michael Klopchic, Country Head for Global Liquidity and Cash Management at HSBC Canada, and Raphael Barisaac, SVP Global Head of Cash Management at UniCredit.
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more