Fineqia Announces Partnership with Paris Blockchain Week to Accelerate Digital Asset Innovation
Fineqia International Inc. (the “Company” or “Fineqia”) (CSE: FNQ) (OTC: FNQQF) (Frankfurt: FNQA), a digital asset business that builds and targets investments in early and growth stage technology companies participating in the next generation of the Internet, is excited to announce its partnership with Paris Blockchain Week, an international event that brings together leading blockchain experts and innovators from around the world.
As a partner of Paris Blockchain Week, Fineqia joins a distinguished group of organizations committed to accelerating the acceptance and expansion of blockchain technology. The event, taking place from March 20, 2023 in Paris, France, provides a platform for thought leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in blockchain and Web 3.0.
“We’re delighted to partner with Paris Blockchain Week and join the global community in advancing the development and utilization of blockchain technology,” said Fineqia CEO, Bundeep Singh Rangar. “We recognize its transformative potential and ability to revolutionize traditional finance. We’re thrilled to be collaborating with the most innovative minds in the industry and contributing to the advancement of this cutting-edge technology.”
Fineqia’s involvement in Paris Blockchain Week reflects its continued dedication to transforming traditional finance and unlocking the potential of digital assets. The Company aims to expand its global network and deepen its expertise in digital assets and blockchain technology. Fineqia will participate in various events and activities during the four-day conference.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more