FF Awards 2022: The results are in! Congratulations to all the Winners!
Just last night the FF Awards were enjoyed by an amazing turnout of finance and business leaders as we gathered at Old Billingsgate for the second FF Awards show, hosted by the comedic TV pundit Alex Brooker! Liberty X were invited back this year as a real crowd pleaser, and surprise guest John Bercow kept everything in “order”! Thanks to all of our entrants, guests and friends for sharing these special moments in fintech with us – it was great to celebrate with you in person again.
Without further ado… the Winners of the 2022 FF Awards were:
1. Consumer Banking
2. Business Banking
3. Embedded Finance
PPS & Sprive
4. Open Banking
5. Cross-Border Payments
6. ID Verification & KYC
7. Data Insights
8. Authentic ESG
9. Wealth Management
10. Invisible Security
12. Artificial Intelligence
Scroll & Mambu
14. Innovative Insurtech
Instanda & MLTPLY
15. Mobile Payments
Giesecke+Devrient & Netcetera
17. Real-Time Payments
18. Bank Builders
A huge congratulations to all of our winners.
In total we had over 500 hours of Video entries watched, over 10,000 votes cast… and still we had categories where one vote could have changed the outcome!
Stay tuned for more from this years awards including photo and film reels shortly.
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more