Factris Acquires Lithuanian Factoring Company Debifo
Factris announced the successful conclusion of the 100% acquisition of “Debifo” for an undisclosed purchase price. Debifo is a leading working capital provider in Lithuania with a 35% market share in the alternative lending space and growing rapidly.
The acquisition of Debifo represents another step in executing the Factris pan-European strategy. Speedinvest and Optima Investments support Factris with additional funding for acquisitions of European working capital providers.
“We are excited to be working with Debifo. They are a really driven team that has achieved strong results in Lithuania. We are looking forward to fostering Debifo’s talent as Factris expands across Europe to become the leading working capital provider to SMEs” said Brian Reaves, Factris, CEO.
Justas Šaltinis, CEO and founder of DEBIFO, will join Factris management board as Chief Operational Officer (COO).
“Our team is delighted to join Factris. Together we will be able to improve our financing capabilities, expand the range of services and offer more competitive prices for our customers.” – commented Justas Šaltinis, Debifo CEO
In December 2018, Factris concluded a EUR 100 million credit facility agreement through a Swiss investment advisor Ruvercap. The credit facility will be used to provide working capital to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Europe.
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more