Exclusive: Volante Technologies Introduce Free Whitepaper – Global Payments: Planning for The Next Decade
Payments modernization is a broad concept that differs from market to market, but is essentially supported by a number of common pillars: a push for instant/real-time payments, cross-border interoperability, ISO 20022 migrationand – importantly – the technology that enables change.
With the winds of change blowing rapidly through the payments landscape, Volante looked at 10 markets – The UK, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, The Nordics, South Africa, Middle East, Latin America and The United States – all of which are experiencing unprecedented digital transformation addressing the major trends and developments, globally.
Download the interactive guide for free: https://volante-aglobalperspective.com
About Volante Technologies
Volante Technologies is the leading global provider of cloud payments and financial messaging solutions to accelerate digital transformation. We serve as a trusted partner to over 100 banks, financial institutions, market infrastructures, clearing houses, and corporate treasuries in 35 countries. Our solutions and services process millions of transactions and trillions in value every day, powering four of the top five corporate banks, 40% of all US commercial bank deposits, and 70% of worldwide card traffic.
Companies In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more