Elmore forms global insurance partnership with Railsr
As Railsr’s insurance partner, Elmore will provide specialist fintech insurance for Railsr’s customers worldwide. Cover includes cyber insurance, crime insurance, professional indemnity insurance, and directors’ insurance.
The partnership means that Railsr’s customers will benefit from Elmore’s market-leading fintech insurance products which provide protection against operational risks and support contractual and regulatory requirements. Customers can also benefit from a range of embedded insurance solutions such as personal cyber protection for end users in both fiat and crypto.
With the growth of open banking and embedded finance, a wide range of financial products are being accessed in new ways. While digitalisation is transforming customer journeys and experience across consumer credit, payments, savings and other financial services, pioneering fintechs like Railsr must ensure they protect their businesses and their customers. Elmore provides this protection and enables innovators to mitigate operational risks.
“We protect businesses in a fast-growing and dynamic sector,” says Elmore founder and CEO Simon Gilbert, “and we’re delighted to have formed a partnership with one of the most innovative fintechs today. Together, Railsr and Elmore will support the growth of better and more versatile financial services for customers worldwide.”
“We’re always striving to deliver the best for our customers,” said Nigel Verdon, CEO and co-founder at Railsr. “With Elmore’s market-leading fintech insurance products, we can ensure our customers worldwide are protected. This gives them peace of mind to mitigate operational risks within their business, as well as access to a range of embedded insurance solutions. Together with Elmore, we can continue to deliver deeper financial experiences that drive relationships, relevance and rewards for our customers.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more