Duck Creek Welcomes Jess Keeney as Chief Product Officer
Duck Creek Technologies (NASDAQ: DCT), a leading, global technology solutions provider to the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry, today welcomes Jess Keeney to its leadership team as Chief Product Officer. In her role, Keeney will lead Duck Creek’s product vision to drive value for customers, partners and system integrators.
Keeney joins Duck Creek as Chief Product Officer with 15 years of experience delivering B2B products at an enterprise scale across multiple industries. She previously worked at ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ GS: ZI), a leading go-to-market intelligence platform, and UKG, a multinational technology company providing workforce and human resource management services, where she led product and engineering teams that delivered innovative multi-channel solutions and thought leadership to customers.
“Our entire company is so thrilled to welcome Jess to lead our product group,” said Mike Jackowski, CEO of Duck Creek. “I am encouraged by her level of enthusiasm toward improving the customer experience and her forward-thinking attitude toward deepening the connection between products. Jess’s emphasis around being agile and innovative will positively impact our product vision.”
Keeney earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Massachusetts – Amherst, as well as her Juris Doctorate from the Washington College of Law at American University.
Companies In This Post
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more