Dow Jones’s Joanna Appleton on Why Gen Z Want ESG
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we welcome Joanna Appleton, the VP Head of Content Strategy at Dow Jones. to talk about why investors want to invest in ESG, and how that will affect the lives of the next generation. According to Dow Jones’ research around ESG, over a quarter of queries around the topic came from Gen Z – financial institutions must be more transparent and active in their role in sustainability efforts if they want to build a strong relationship with younger audiences.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more