MoonPay joins the Milken Institute FinTech Advisory Council
We’re thrilled to announce that MoonPay co-founder and CEO Ivan Soto-Wright has joined the Milken Institute’s FinTech Advisory Council. The Milken Institute is a leading economic think tank based in Santa Monica, California.
The Milken Institute’s FinTech program seeks to educate policymakers and industry stakeholders on financial technology’s impact on the economy and its implications for public policy. The program promotes responsible innovation that improves access to capital, drives financial inclusion, and fosters transparency and compliance.
As part of its commitment to the FinTech Advisory Council, MoonPay will participate in financial technology roundtables hosted by the Milken Institute and attend 2024 Milken Institute events, including the South Florida Dialogues, Milken Institute Global Conference, Milken Institute Asia Summit, Milken Institute Future of Health Summit, and Milken Institute MEA Summit.
“We’re eager to join the leading minds driving conversations around FinTech development and do our part in supporting industry progression,” said MoonPay’s co-founder and CEO, Ivan Soto-Wright. “MoonPay and the Milken Institute are aligned on our commitment to responsible innovation in the FinTech space.”
MoonPay joins the FinTech Advisory Council alongside industry leaders from Circle, Harvard Business School, Wave Financial, and Outerlands Capital, among others.
“We are excited to welcome Ivan and MoonPay to our FinTech Advisory Council,” said Nicole Valentine, Director of the FinTech Program at the Milken Institute. “As a council, we are moving the needle on access to capital and financial inclusion, and we are privileged to have Ivan’s thought leadership join our incredible group of change-makers.”
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more