MAX Exchange and Bitget Announce Strategic Partnership, Marking MAX Token’s Debut on an International Exchange
MAX Exchange establishes a strategic partnership with Bitget, a leading global cryptocurrency exchange serving over 20 million users in 100+ countries since its 2018 inception. MAX, the utility platform token by MaiCoin Group, will now be tradable as MAX/USDT on Bitget, boosting the liquidity and overall value of MAX.
Alex Liu, CEO and founder of MaiCoin Group expressed optimism about Taiwan’s growing importance in the global crypto industry. MAX’s primary role is to connect users and expand beyond Taiwan, and its listing on Bitget marks a significant milestone in this endeavor. The Group anticipates further collaboration with Bitget.
MAX, a utility token on MAX Exchange, facilitates transactions and interactions within the MaiCoin Group ecosystem. Its initial issuance, without public fundraising, rewarded users through airdrops or marketing activities, resulting in an initial total supply of 500 million and a circulating supply of 295 million currently. MAX holders enjoy exclusive benefits such as transaction fee discounts, staking rewards, VIP program eligibility, and participation in MaiCoin’s yield products and MaiPay, our crypto payment service.
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more