BTCC Launches Mobile App Version 7.3.0 For Faster Transactions
The world’s longest-running crypto exchange, BTCC, has pushed out a new update that makes deposits and withdrawals quicker for its users. The latest version, 7.3.0, features an enhanced bank account management function.
This feature lets users link their bank accounts to their BTCC accounts for fiat deposits and withdrawals. Adding bank accounts in advance lets users enjoy seamless deposits and withdrawals within minutes. Banking information is stored on the app to facilitate faster transaction times.
The sleek, intuitive app now also comes with an improved identity verification (KYC) flow, with which users can get verified on the BTCC platform within minutes. Verified users can enjoy a variety of benefits, including higher withdrawal limits and the eligibility to participate in campaigns to earn withdrawable rebates.
The new update also comes with a better user interface to simplify trading and other minor bug fixes. BTCC remains committed to providing a secure platform where anyone can easily trade digital assets, like cryptocurrency and tokenized stocks.
The new version is available for download on Android and iOS platforms. Follow BTCC on Twitter for the latest updates and announcements about their exchange.
Companies In This Post
- DIFC Innovation Hub partners with Dubai Islamic Bank to launch 7th edition of AccelerateHER Read more
- CryptoUK Welcomes Crypto & Digital APPG Inaugural Report Read more
- Shoptet teams up with Salt Edge to offer instant cardless payments from account to account Read more
- Pepper Advantage Obtains Indonesian Licence to Service Non-Bank Credit Providers Read more
- The Advantages of Overpaying a Mortgage for UK Expat or Foreign National Investors Read more