ClimateTech HeavyFinance Selects Centropy PR for Global Comms
HeavyFinance, a climate tech investment marketplace for the agricultural industry, has selected Centropy PR to lead its global communications programme following a competitive pitch process.
HeavyFinance is one of Europe’s fastest growing climate tech companies, tackling the environmental crisis by providing financing and loan schemes for companies in the sustainable agriculture sphere with the goal of removing 1 gigaton of CO2 emissions by 2050. The news as HeavyFinance announced a success €3 million funding raise during its seed funding round, led by VC firm Practica Capital.
The Centropy team will lead on the company’s external communications programme, overseeing core messaging, influencer relations and content creation as part of an integrated multi-market campaign.
Laimonas Noreika, Founder of HeavyFinance, said: “We have big plans to further increase our business in the European marketplace, and we needed a PR partner to support us on this journey. The Centropy team has the experience, energy and media connections to get help take our message to new customers and play a crucial role in the next stage of our development.”
Steven George-Hilley, founder, Centropy PR said: “HeavyFinance is playing a crucial role in tackling the climate crisis, providing vital financial support and promoting sustainable agriculture. Our team is excited to be working with an agenda-setting company that is doing so much to help build a cleaner, greener world.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more