Clearstream’s Priya Sharma on Infrastructure Relies on Data Quality
In this segment of The Fintech Show, we sat down with Priya Sharma, the Head of Client Connectivity & Data at post-trading services provider, Clearstream, to discuss the changing role of the data scientist and the increased appetite for AI functionalities. For Sharma, data management and quality must be a priority for businesses if they what their data scientists to build infrastructure that can facilitate AI and cloud capabilities.
Companies In This Post
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more
- Jumio Announces New Sales Leadership to Usher Company into New Era Read more
- Hiscox partners with Supercede for all outward reinsurance Read more
- Medius Appoints Mattias Laurentz Johansson as GM for MediusGo Read more
- Treasury Prime Announces $40 Million in Series C Funding Read more