ClearBank names Andrew Barker as Chief Revenue Officer
ClearBank, the enabler of secure accounts, real-time clearing and embedded banking for financial institutions, today announced that it has appointed Andrew Barker as its new Chief Revenue Officer (CRO).
Andrew will play an integral role in developing world-class, go-to-market operations to fulfil the bank’s international growth ambitions, following its £175m investment from Apax Digital in March 2022. He will report directly to ClearBank CEO Charles McManus.
By hiring an established and proven technology sales professional into a key leadership position, ClearBank is keen to bring new ideas, accelerate the pace of change and ensure the cloud-based bank’s international expansion is as seamless as possible.
Andrew has over 25 years’ experience in the technology space, as a sales leader and a high performing global salesperson. In these roles he has helped three companies reach “Unicorn” status. Prior to joining ClearBank, Andrew was Senior Vice President of EMEA North at SAP Signavio and was instrumental in its successful expansion across Europe and internationally.
“I am joining ClearBank at an exciting time of growth for the business,” said Andrew. “Helping to bring ClearBank’s unique offering to more businesses in new markets is a fantastic opportunity.”
“Across financial services, we’re seeing many of the big UK brands expanding their reach, across Europe and internationally,” said Charles McManus, CEO at ClearBank. “The right strategy and the right offering is crucial for successful expansion, and Andrew will be key to this process.”
Companies In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more