Chubb Enters into Partnership with Korean Air to Collaborate on Domestic and Overseas Travel Insurance Offering
Chubb in Korea announced today that it has entered into partnership with leading global airline Korean Air, to collaborate on a domestic and overseas travel insurance offering.
This partnership allows Korean Air passengers to conveniently prepare for various risks that may occur when traveling domestically or abroad. They include theft of or damage to personal property including cellphones, flight and baggage delays and unexpected medical expenses including COVID-19 related expenses.
Travelers can purchase insurance by clicking the travel insurance icon directly on the Korean Air website (www.koreanair.com) or mobile app as of today. It will be even easier for travelers to simply add it in their booking management page after their flight ticket purchase journey.
Chubb’s Overseas Travel Insurance has market-leading brand credibility in Korea having just received an award in the overseas travel insurance sector at the 2023 Korea Brand Hall of Fame presented by The Institute for Industrial Policy Studies.
Edward Kopp, Country President of Chubb’s general insurance business in Korea, said, “We are honored to partner with Korean Air, particularly as travel confidence returns. The partnership is a joint effort by both companies to allow travelers to travel abroad safely and more conveniently. Chubb in Korea will continue to provide our policyholders who are traveling abroad with peace of mind through a wide range of benefits and convenient services.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- PensionBee partners with LifeSearch to offer consumers protection while saving for retirement Read more
- Benefits Guru Announces Third Financial Wellness Ratings for Workplace Pension Providers for Standalone Open Finance Functionality Read more
- Polygon’s Blockchain Technology Receives Boost from Deutsche Telekom Read more
- Humans.AI Launches Blockchain Innovation for Safe AI Management Read more
- Mastercard and Fabrick Sign Strategic Partnership To Speed Up Embedded Finance Read more