CFA Institute Launches Investment Industry AI Handbook
CFA Institute has today launched a comprehensive AI Handbook, revealing how asset managers are using AI and big data technologies to enhance the investment process.
ChatGPT has catapulted AI into the mainstream conscience, but it’s prominence in the investment process is already well advanced. The CFA Institute Investor Trust Study found that 78% of institutional investors believe the use of AI in decision making will lead to better investor outcomes, and interest is growing – 84% now want to invest in a fund that uses such technology.
The Handbook reflects these sentiments. It is written from the industry perspective and is based on real-world, battle-tested solutions. It features insights from leaders at Robeco, Neuberger Berman, among others, and covers the key technologies that have made ChatGPT so successful.
The four main topics covered in the Handbook are:
- Machine Learning and Data Science Applications in Investments
- Natural Language Understanding, Processing, and Generation: Investment Applications
- Trading with Machine Learning and Big Data
- Chatbot, Knowledge Graphs, and AI Infrastructure
In addition, Larry Cao, CFA, senior director of industry research, CFA Institute, and author of the handbook, recently wrote a blog on how ChatGPT has prompted fresh conversations about whether investment analysts and AI technology can coexist.
To mark the launch, CFA Institute is hosting a webinar today at 9am EDT/2pm BST with CFA Institute President and CEO, Margaret Franklin, CFA, and AI Handbook contributors, looking at the role of AI and big data in finance, including ChatGPT and its implications for investment management. To register to watch live or on replay, visit: CFA Institute AI Research Launch Webinar with Expert Panel on ChatGPT and Implications for Investments.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Macro Hedge Fund LHG Capital Closes First Single-Investor Fund at US$150 Million Read more
- RS2 and Rubean announce Strategic Partnership to deliver a Global SoftPOS Solution Read more
- Energy Price Cap’s Trickle Effect on Inflation and Three Likely Scenarios for UK Consumers, According to Market Experts Read more
- Cathedra Bitcoin Announces Off-Grid Bitcoin Mining Partnership With 360 Mining Read more
- SNGLR Capital Announces Strategic Investment from Ayre Ventures Read more