Carl Moxley, Legal & General – Would you agree that the CFO is becoming increasingly critical for insurance institutions?
Carl Moxley, Chief Finance Officer at Legal & General, chats to Ali Paterson about whether the CFO is becoming increasingly critical for insurance institutions.
Companies In This Post
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more