Carl Moxley, Legal & General – How has the role of the finance department changed over the last couple of years?
Carl Moxley, Chief Financial Officer at Legal & General, chats to Ali Paterson about how the role of the finance department has changed over the last couple of years.
Companies In This Post
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more