Building Great Partnerships in Ohio with Jim Vance from Western & Southern
In Ohio, Doug Mackenzie spoke to Jim Vance, CIO at Western & Southern Financial Group about how foundational partnerships are to them. Whether it’s the relationship they have with their 6.5 million customers or working with other financial institutions that share their values and have a long term perspective.
Vance also talks about what Ohio brings to their business, including being located in the middle of America which puts them within 2-4 hours drive from a huge proportion of the US population and a wide customer base. Many big companies and founders also started here and with a great education system and an attractive cost of living, the future also looks bright.
“We like partners that are thinking in the long term. Our goal is to build a vertical that’s going to exist for a long time.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more