BTL™ Launches Interbit™ Platform for Testing and Feedback
BTL GROUP LTD (“BTL” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Interbit, its proprietary next generation blockchain platform, is available for testing and feedback. Visitors are now able to access and download Interbit from the link https://interbit.io/ and can launch their own multiple blockchain solutions and provide feedback to BTL’s support team.
“During the extensive design and development of Interbit, we learned that existing Blockchain technology could not scale on demand or provide the level of security demanded of modern computing platforms. We have now pioneered how blockchain technology can be built to ensure privacy, scale in the new world and we are very excited to be bringing Interbit to market. The hard work doesn’t stop here, as we are continue to develop Interbit and achieve adoption and commercialization across multiple industries,” said Dominic McCann, CEO of BTL.
“Interbit’s unique chain joining technology is designed to allow users to keep their metadata private in a design framework that is familiar and easy to use, of which both are essential for businesses to truly come to rely on blockchain technology over time,” said Tom Thompson, CTO of BTL. “What we have built is a next generation blockchain platform that allows users to benefit from our chain joining capability by easily and quickly building fast, scalable and secure blockchain applications. Developers can be up and running on an Interbit multi blockchain solution within minutes.”
The release of Interbit brings BTL one step closer to full commercialization, which is expected later this year.
Interbit’s key attributes are:
- A multi-blockchain platform that uses “chain joining”
- Privacy of data
- Ease of adoption and use
- Speed and scalability
- Greater protection and security against cyber threats
- Not a cryptocurrency and no tokenisation
In this testing and feedback phase, users of Interbit will be able to:
- Access the Interbit Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Navigate to open source Interbit app repos on Github
- Create their own platform blockchain account and interact with it through a blockexplorer
- Begin building multi blockchain apps
- Preview the Interbit Store
- Contact BTL for queries and support
- Receive regular platform software updates every 2 weeks
- Connect with BTL’s business leads
Interbit will move from this testing and feedback phase into its production phase upon successful completion of an independent security audit which has commenced and will be achieved through regular software releases. Further information on Interbit is available on BTL’s website from this link here http://btl.co/investor/.
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more