BNP Paribas today launches its latest single dealer platform (SDP), Cortex LIVE, with an inbuilt digital trading assistant, ALiX.
Cortex LIVE responds to growing client demand for more intelligent execution methods, more transparency and enhanced controls. The platform features a real-time market intelligence portal, Insight LIVE, and the FX industry’s first real time digital trading assistant, ALiX.
ALiX works with Cortex LIVE to provide an interactive trading experience – delivering clients with a running commentary on execution and trading, important events like data announcements, market moves or changes in liquidity. ALiX and Insight LIVE represent the latest advances in artificial intelligence, as well as natural language processing and are capable of reacting to over 100,000 data points per second.
Cortex LIVE, Insight LIVE and ALiX are a direct product of BNP Paribas’ ongoing commitment to digital growth.
Asif Razaq, global head of FX algorithmic execution at BNP Paribas, said: “We are proud to launch Cortex LIVE and ALiX. Our continued innovation takes clients into the next digital era as ALiX delivers a live commentary on execution, key markets events and provides a pioneering user experience. The client has complete control, while ALiX enhances execution capabilities and offers full transparency throughout execution.”
Joe Nash, digital FX COO at BNP Paribas, said: “In a complex market we bring our clients solutions grounded in simplicity. We are excited to offer a bespoke personal trading experience, which navigates through an evolving market, adapting to our clients more sophisticated needs. Cortex LIVE is the ultimate in interactivity, the simplicity of ALiX unlocks the power of the large data set beneath.”
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more