Beijing Tongfang Microelectronics becomes GlobalPlatform member
GlobalPlatform, the organization which standardises the management of applications on secure chip technology, welcomes Beijing Tongfang Microelectronics Company (TMC) as its latest Observer Member.
Based in China, TMC is a fabless integrated circuit design company focusing on smart cards and devices across a range of sectors. As an Observer Member, TMC is able to contribute to the GlobalPlatform Advisory Council and will prioritise participation in the association’s Security and Identity Task Forces.
“As a secure chip designer, it is imperative that we proactively engage with the technical development and direction of the GlobalPlatform Specifications,” comments Fuxi Zhang, Senior Engineer for TMC. “We intend to utilise the enhanced knowledge gained through our membership to drive innovation within the company and look forward to taking advantage of the unparalleled networking opportunities that GlobalPlatform offers to further raise our profile throughout the industry.”
Kevin Gillick, Executive Director of GlobalPlatform, adds: “We are excited to see continued interest in our membership, particularly from Asia. We warmly welcome TMC and look forward to the valuable regional expertise and insight that it will provide.”
- The Hanover Adds SimpliSafe® to Its Suite of Risk Management Providers for Personal Lines Customers Read more
- Octane Completes $400 Million Asset-Backed Securitization, Upsize from Initial $300 Million Target Issuance Read more
- Zywave Begins Rollout of New AI-Driven Product Enhancements Read more
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more
- Nish Kotecha – Educating Institutions Around Blockchain Capabilities Read more