battleface partners with BringFido to bring worry-free travel with your furry friend
Travel Insurance provider battleface today announced its partnership with BringFido to provide pet travel insurance coverage. Designed specifically to protect pets and their owners while traveling domestically or internationally, the partnership will offer BringFido customers with protection options if the unexpected happens to pets and their owners while traveling together.
Traveling with pets can be tricky, which is why BringFido and battleface have teamed up to provide important coverages for pet owners who plan to travel with their furry friends.
There has been a huge surge in pet ownership in the U.S in recent years, with 70% of households owning some type of pet. As pet owners increasingly consider their furry friends as part of their families, it is no surprise that more and more people are choosing to take their pets with them when they travel. As exciting as it is to bring your pet on a trip, it’s important to be prepared for unexpected, costly accidents or illnesses.
Details of battleface packages offered include:
- Pet Travel Insurance: This package includes Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, and Pet Medical coverages. Pet Medical provides up to $2,000 in veterinary benefits (after $100 deductible), and $500 in Pet Return coverage to bring your pet home in case you get sick while traveling and cannot accompany them.
- The Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverages include a unique covered reason that allows you to cancel or interrupt the trip in the event your pet becomes critically ill or dies, before or during the trip.
- Pet Damage Protection: If, while staying at a vacation rental home or hotel, your pet accidentally causes damage to the room, Pet Damage Protection provides up to $1,500 worth of coverage. Accidental damage caused by humans is also covered.
Sasha Gainullin, CEO, battleface said: “Working with BringFido to meet this unique industry need has been very rewarding and exciting for the battleface team. One of the many advantages of pet travel insurance is that it can help alleviate the financial burden of unexpected events. Just like individual travel insurance, pet travel insurance can be especially important if your pet falls ill or is injured while you are traveling and you are far from your usual veterinarian. It also helps ease stress and anxiety about bringing your pet to an unfamiliar vacation destination and not knowing how they will react.”
Jason Halliburton, COO, BringFido said: “We’re excited to bring battleface on board as our Pet Travel Insurance provider. Knowing that you and your furry friend are covered by insurance can help ease the stress and worry of traveling with a pet. You can enjoy your travels knowing that you have the protection and support in place if something goes wrong.”
battleface Pet Insurance offers financial protection, logistical support, and the confidence you need before you set out on your next adventure with your furry friend.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- The Sandbox Partners With GCEX to Create an Education and Client Engagement Platform Within the DubaiVerse Read more
- Xapo Bank Becomes The First Fully Licensed Bank To Enable USDC Deposits and Withdrawals Read more
- Bitwise Launches BITC, a New Type of Bitcoin-Linked ETF Designed for Long-Term Investors Read more
- Buyers Are in the Game, but Interest Rates Are Keeping Sellers on the Bench Read more
- Conte.it Prestiti Partners With Tink to Improve Its Lending Process With Instant Income Verification Read more