Avelacom has launched a new point of presence in DataSpace data center bringing faster access to Russia’s securities and FX markets
Avelacom, a global network operator, has established a new point of presence (PoP) in DataSpace facilities to be in close proximity to Moscow Exchange (MoEx) and to optimize its customers’ access to the exchange’s electronic systems.
DataSpace, Russia’s first Uptime Institute certified Tier III Gold data center, is recognized for its peerless level of security, reliability and operational excellence, will begin serving as a primary data center facility for MoEx from November 2016.
Until the end of October Avelacom will be helping its clients to seamlessly move their low latency infrastructure from current data centers to DataSpace. Avelacom has also optimized its metro area fiber network to shorten route distance from DataSpace to other company’s PoPs.
“Avelacom has always had a significant presence in Moscow with over 9 PoPs in the biggest data centers. We understand the importance of DataSpace as a major hub for financial services vertical. Our new PoP allows us to improve latency performance across Europe – Russia – Asia as well as to achieve the highest possible service availability – up to 99,99%. These are the top two factors that capital market players are looking for,” said Aleksey Larichev, Managing Director of Avelacom.
Sergey Rasskazov, DataSpace President commented: “DataSpace is a home for IT-intensive enterprises, financial institutions, multinationals and global corporations. With Avelacom presence, DataSpace expands on-site telco offering for broker community and tenants, who benefit from excellent connectivity and low latency access to main stock exchanges across the world.”
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Thredd appoints Global CTO to support further growth plans Read more
- Acquired.com is chosen by Unitas Wholesale as the supplier of choice for Open Banking payments Read more
- Wolters Kluwer launches CCH iFirm® tax and accounting cloud platform in the U.K. Read more
- TrueNorth and Brim Partner to Deliver Next Generation Credit Card-as-a-Service Platform to Banks, Fintechs and Major Brands in North America Read more