Avaloq Community Conference 2019: Future proofing financial institutions
Avaloq hosts its annual flagship conference in Zurich on 18 June. This year’s showcase event will build on last year’s record meeting to discuss how the latest digital platforms and processes can future proof bank and wealth manager business models.
The Avaloq Community Conference 2019 will bring together movers and shakers from the international Avaloq Community, with more than 500 individuals expected to attend this year and hear how institutions can capitalise on – not suffer from – the dynamics reshaping the global financial services sector. Avaloq’s clients, partners and stakeholders will learn about the company’s latest products and services with a spotlight on:
- The digital needs of private banks and wealth managers – and their clients
- Emerging technologies: the latest trends and developments in the fintech industry such as Artificial Intelligence and blockchain
- How open banking will rewrite the rules of financial services in the eyes of consumers
- Key developments in BPaaS, SaaS, and cloud technologies
There will be a strong focus on the future of data at this year’s Community Conference in Zurich. Avaloq will reinforce its commitment to clients by presenting two solutions in the field of data science that will enable financial institutions to increase the value of data to better service their clients. By leveraging the value of data, Avaloq is set to deliver the next generation of digital experiences to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
Avaloq will also update on the recent launch of avaloq.one, its intuitive and collaborative platform designed to help the financial services industry in its efforts to work more effectively with fintechs.
As part of the event, Avaloq’s clients and partners will run a number of break-out presentations throughout the day. One of these will feature Gazprombank (Switzerland) Ltd, the first bank to go live with Avaloq’s integrated cryptocurrency solution, and Metaco, the crypto-asset custody infrastructure specialist in which Avaloq holds a 10% stake. They will discuss the benefits of the crypto asset management platform in detail and identify the various opportunities for crypto assets in the wealth management sector.
The one-day conference, which takes place in the Zurich Samsung Hall, will see representatives from the likes of HSBC, LGT Bank, Edmund de Rothschild, Google, IBM and Deloitte share insights and views on the digitisation of the financial services sector. Speaker highlights include:
- An update on Avaloq’s global strategy by Group CEO Juerg Hunziker
- A keynote presentation from Anil Venuturupalli, Global Private Bank COO at HSBC, on the digital transformation of the bank
- A presentation from Fredrik Haren, one of the world’s foremost event speakers (and “Speaker of the Year” in his native Sweden) on ‘Creativity, Innovation & Change and Embracing a Global Mindset’
- Closing remarks from Avaloq’s Founder and Group Chairman, Francisco Fernandez
Juerg Hunziker, Group CEO of Avaloq, said: “We very much look forward to once again welcoming our Community to Zurich and to discussing how financial institutions can future proof their business models through digital platforms and become part of a constantly evolving digital-focused ecosystem. This is the basis for Avaloq’s ongoing growth and why more and more banks and wealth managers are working with us at this key time in the industry.”
In addition to its event in Zurich, Avaloq will also be hosting regional Community Conferences in Singapore (5 September), the UK (27 September) and Germany (16 October) in 2019. More information on the Avaloq Community Conferences can be found on: https://www.avaloq.com/en/community-conference-series-2019
- Worthy Raises Bond Rates, Enhances Investor Returns Read more
- Credit Union Industry Strong and Resilient Amid Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Read more
- eProcessingNetwork Launches Hosted Payment Form Generator Capabilities for Merchants Read more
- Cobalt Re-Launches as CobaltFX, Digital Asset Division to Form New Venture in Q2 Read more
- Billtrust Earns EcoVadis Bronze Sustainability Rating Read more