Aspira Signs up to Cloud8’s BEAM at Work Benefits Platform
Aspira today announced it has signed an agreement with Cloud8 to provide digital employee benefits for Aspira’s clients and those of its sister company LEBC Group Ltd. The firms are leading financial advisory and employee benefits consultancies, providing workplace pensions consulting, healthcare and wellbeing, group risk solutions, online and flexible benefits, workplace pensions advice and employee engagement and communication to corporate clients ranging from small business to FTSE100 companies.
Cloud8 will provide its BEAM at WorkTM digital platform to Aspira on a licence basis.
“We’re excited to announce our new relationship with Cloud8, this partnership will enhance the Aspira/LEBC groups innovative approach to supporting employers in the management and deliver of their employee benefits.” said Todd Rowlands, Group Distribution Director at Aspira.
“We constantly strive to modernise the delivery of benefits to corporate clients and their employees and believe the digitisation of benefits communication and employee selection is critically important in today’s modern corporate environment.
This partnership will provide further enhancements to our clients with efficient benefit delivery and heightened employee engagement.”
Dipa Mistry Kandola, Cloud8’s CEO added: “We’re thrilled that Aspira and LEBC, which are among the UK’s leading employee benefits consultancies, have selected Beam at Work and Cloud8 to deliver online benefits to its clients. We’re excited that both the number of UK employees able to access their benefits digitally, and the number of people being offered benefits as a new part of their remuneration package, are set to grow significantly as our platform is rolled out to their clients.”
People In This Post
- Zopa Bank Appoints Deutsche Bank’s Former People Chief to Board Read more
- NatWest boosts business savings with market-leading interest rate Read more
- Facctum Launches Innovative Real-time Ready Payments Screening Technology for More Effective Financial Crime Compliance Read more
- Trulioo Announces Breakthrough Capabilities That Expand and Automate KYB and KYC Verification in Its Integrated Identity Platform Read more
- Starling Bank launches ‘Hide references’ to help survivors of economic abuse Read more