Apple Pay joins payment methods available at Conotoxia Pay
Fast and secure one-click payment with Apple Pay means that there is no need to fill in the card details in each case. This payment method uses a number assigned to a specific device and a unique transaction code. As a result, the card number is never stored on the device or Apple’s servers.
Customers shopping using Conotoxia Pay have a wide array of currencies at their disposal – apart from the euro, there are 27 other currencies. Conotoxia’s offer for business is appreciated by sellers from Poland and abroad, whose international customers prefer to pay with their local currency. Thanks to Conotoxia Pay, the shop can still accept payments in the currency of its choice (e.g. euros) while giving shoppers the option to pay in their card or bank account currency, such as dollars. Making Apple Pay available, Conotoxia Pay enables Polish and foreign online shops to accept payments from more customers from all over the world – aficionados of Apple devices.
In addition to Apple Pay, Conotoxia Pay offers, i. a. Google Pay, cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and others), PayPal, online transfers Pay-By-Link, Trustly, Skrill, POLi, BLIK or iDEAL.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more