API-Led Business Transformation and Growth in the Digital Economy
The future of business is now digital. As organisations work on strengthening digital capabilities and building digital ecosystems for the next generation of consumers, open APIs are proving to be innovative and agile to resolving complex legacy IT transformation. Hence, APIs enable organisation to scale, foster innovation, build cross-industry partnerships and reach more customers for a greater market share in the digital economy.
Taking place in Singapore from 13 – 16 January 2020, the inaugural Open APIs Innovation Asia will feature discussions on how organisations can adopt an API-led business transformation strategy to unlock customer and business value – from API integration, design, framework, standards to practical case studies highlighting the use of API to enhance services, products and more.
With over 20 cross-industry case studies, panels and topical workshops, join us at the Open APIs Innovation Asia 2020 to hear the latest trends and innovations on utilising APIs to transform future transactions, customer interactions, product and services.
Learn and network with digital leaders from DBS, Rakuten, GoJek, Lazada, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore Life, Prudential, HOOQ, Generali Asia, NTUC, Citibank, Fave Group, FWD Singapore, Allianz and more!
See the full event agenda here. https://bit.ly/2WdwZDV
For more information, please contact [email protected]
- Sapiens Expands Presence in Canadian Market to Accelerate Growth for Canadian Insurers Read more
- GFT strengthens leadership team with executive director appointment Read more
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more