Announcement: Coforge and MuleSoft announce new webinar with SumUp
MuleSoft and Coforge are excited to announce a new and exclusive webinar focused on Fintechs, in response to the changing landscape of global digital payments and the soaring fintech investment.
In the spotlight, Fintech unicorn SumUp will share how they scaled their payment platform around the globe using MuleSoft, Salesforce and Kafka.
“As FinTechs start using these investments to capitalise on the increased demand by expanding into new product lines and geographies, complexity in tech stacks is increasing exponentially,” said Edward Davies, SVP Sales, Coforge – Salesforce Business Unit. “This complexity is threatening fast time-to-market and scalability.”
Led by SumUp’s experiences and successes, this webinar will explore how FinTechs can integrate and automate extended ecosystems and new experiences quickly, future-proofing their business with scalability and flexibility.
The webinar will take place on the 16th of March, catering for 3 time zones. For more information and to register click here.
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more