Angels Den Funding selects Lemon Way for UK payments
Lemon Way, the pan European payment institution, has today been appointed as the UK partner for online investment platform Angels Den Funding.
Lemon Way, who manage crowdfunding and crowdlending payments for nearly one thousand platforms across Europe, will handle all payment transactions in the UK for Angels Den Funding. Their focus will be on providing a better customer experience, while ensuring full compliance with market regulations, catering to meet the needs of its users.
Adrian Enache, CEO of Angels Den Funding, comments:
“We selected Lemon Way to handle our UK payments after a thorough competitive analysis. We were impressed with Lemon Way’s best-in-class approach to regulation and compliance, which gave our team confidence that they would be our best choice. Furthermore, we can confirm that the implementation process was straightforward and professional. We look forward to building a long-lasting working relationship together.”
Emmanuel de Cazotte, Lemon Way President of the Supervisory Board and Head of UK, adds:
“We are proud to serve Angels Den Funding in the UK and abroad and we are thrilled with this promising opportunity. Our streamlined one-stop shop provides crowdfunding platforms with the means to scale rapidly without worrying about reconciliations, payment regulatory constraints, or KYC/AML processing. We hope this will be a showcase for Lemon Way’s future growth in the UK.”
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more