Anaplan Continues Hyper-Growth with 134% Revenue Increase
Anaplan, the enterprise planning cloud company, today announced 134% year-over-year revenue growth for the first half of its fiscal year ending January 2016. This growth is fuelled by a rapidly expanding global customer base that has migrated away from spreadsheets and outdated planning technologies.
- Revenue grew 134% year-over-year in the first half of fiscal 2016.
- Anaplan users increased over 160% year-over-year, to over 50,000.
- Doubled employees to over 500 worldwide located in 14 offices across 10 countries.
- Global customer base of over 325 now extends across 21 countries.
- Mary Meeker featured Anaplan as a company to watch in her annual “Internet Trends 2015” report.
- Named a “Visionary” by Gartner in two Magic Quadrants for Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Sales Performance Management (SPM).
- Anaplan’s Hub Conferences expanded to seven cites globally, with four more this year in Stockholm, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Anaplan’s App Hub offers over 100 planning apps built by Anaplan and partners, with approximately 60% representing partner apps.
“Digital disruption has meant that businesses now have to plan and optimize performance in real-time to stay competitive,” said Anaplan CEO Frederic Laluyaux. “Large and fast-growing companies are choosing Anaplan because our enterprise architecture enables planning at scale across the entire enterprise.”
Companies, such as Kimberly Clark, HP, Intel Security, Pandora and Docusign use Anaplan to eliminate spreadsheet-intensive processes and inflexible traditional planning systems and processes. “There is a major shift going on and Anaplan is at the forefront,” said Forrester business apps analyst Paul Hamerman. “It appears to be the fastest-growing vendor in this space and the one which already has good traction with large companies.”
Anaplan’s patented Hyperblock is an in-memory technology able to manage trillions of cells and thousands of users across a virtually unlimited number of planning scenarios. This flexibility and scalability is augmented by the Anaplan App Hub, where customers can access over 100 pre-built planning apps that span planning scenarios across the entire business.
“True north for us is to have everyone in some way, shape, or form in Anaplan,” said Dennis Sevilla, Director of Strategic Planning at DocuSign, a global leader in digital transaction. “That goes from workforce planning, finance, HR, and recruiting working together, to every business partner. At any point in time, anyone can see what’s going on within the business and why.”
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more