Americas Conference added to RBR’s 2021 Event line-up
Self-Service Banking series expands reach with addition of Americas
RBR will be running its flagship self-service and digital banking event – Self-Service Banking 2021 – in a virtual format in May. The three-day conference and exhibition will cover three regions: Asia- Pacific, EMEA and the Americas. Having previously focused on Europe and Asia, RBR was encouraged by its partners to expand these regions and indeed add a third – the Americas – to build on the success of its 2020 events.
Each of the three regions will have a tailored speaker agenda comprising bank case studies and expert thought leadership sessions on topics pertinent to that region, and there will be a unified exhibition with networking facilities available to delegates from all regions. RBR’s annual security conference, BankSec 2021, and its annual branch banking conference, Branch Transformation 2021, will both take place in London in Q4 as in-person events.
World-class speaker agendas facilitate information sharing and networking
At the heart of RBR conferences are international speaker agendas comprising bank case studies and thought leadership sessions covering key topics such as cybersecurity, big data, cloud banking, digital transformation and omnichannel. Regular speakers include Barclays, BNP Paribas, ING, Intesa Sanpaolo, JP Morgan Chase, Mastercard, Microsoft, Visa and Wells Fargo.
Running parallel to the speaker sessions is a technology expo where attendees can view the latest banking solutions and get advice from industry experts. There are also ample opportunities to connect with industry peers during the networking breaks.
RBR’s Managing Director, Dominic Hirsch comments: “RBR conferences bring together key stakeholders from across the globe. They provide invaluable opportunities for banks to learn, while connecting solutions providers to hundreds of potential customers”.
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more