Ameriabank taps CR2 for omnichannel platform
Ameriabank in cooperation with Ireland-based CR2 is introducing a new BankWorld omnichannel banking platform which marks CR2’s first project in Armenia.
CR2 is a leading software company specialised in innovative self-service and remote banking solutions. The company has more than 100 customers in over 60 countries worldwide, including Standard Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and other leading financial institutions.
BankWorld will enable Ameriabank to offer cutting-edge banking solutions available 24/7 via the self-service channels including the ATM and Kiosk network as well as the Internet and Mobile Banking channels.
This will be a new world in the Armenian financial market as all remote banking channels will be unified in a single platform providing clients with maximum convenience and standardising access to all services via any remote banking channel.
The system has a number of new-to-Armenian banking self-service banking features. The system particularly enables to:
- automatically match the self-service banking device/remote channels and the product offered to the right client segment, ensuring an individual and relevant service;
- transform ATMs into personalised service points whereby clients can easily manage all of their bank accounts, submit various orders and application forms to the bank as well as execute a number of transactions which were previously restricted to the Internet Banking, in addition to being targeted with personalised offers relevant to the customer’s profile;
- improve the capabilities of the Internet and Mobile Banking channels both for individuals and legal entities, ensuring a wider range of transactions to be deployed at convenience and a modern segment-specific interface;
- perform person-to-person (P2P) payments via the Internet and Mobile Banking channels as well as other self-service touch points using the recipient’s phone number or other authentication data. Customers will be able to withdraw the received amount from Ameriabank’s ATMs without having to use any payment cards.
The adoption of the BankWorld omnichannel banking platform will be implemented progressively over the next year.
Kieran Kilcullen, Member of the Executive Board, Chief Commercial Officer, CR2: “I am delighted to welcome Ameriabank as our first customer in Armenia. Today’s signing, which sees CR2 delivering our unique Self-Service platform offering to Ameriabank including ATM – Internet Banking – Mobile banking and Kiosk solutions, will allow the bank to create a seamless user experience across all of their self-service channels and we have no doubt that it will help the bank comfort its leading position in the market. Ameriabank’s customers will experience fast, convenient banking in addition to getting access to the widest range of services in the market. We look forward to watching the innovative ways of banking being deployed by Ameriabank in the coming months using BankWorld and be part of introducing innovative services in Armenia banking.”
“Welcome to Armenia, CR2! Ameriabank highly values the new business relations with CR2. This initiative is aimed at fulfilment of one of Ameriabank’s strategic goals – offering our clients fully-fledged package of modern self-service and remote banking solutions by using cutting edge technologies. This new software will open new horizons for remote banking and self-service software users and contribute to the development of remote banking culture in Armenia”, – said Artak Hanesyan, Chairman of the Management Board, Ameriabank CJSC.
- Frank Seibold joins Pirum to accelerate Americas growth Read more
- Qoo10 adopts Adyen’s payment platform Read more
- Lithuania’s Šiaulių Bankas Selects Temenos SaaS to Modernize Core Banking in the Cloud Read more
- Ebury extends sponsorship of F3 champion Gabriel Bortoleto as he begins F2 season Read more
- The currency of convenience: 80 per cent of 85–95-year-olds now pay with contactless Read more