Alpima Expands Its Team With The Appointment Of New MD Of Sales
Alpima, the specialist front-office platform for institutional and professional investors, announces the appointment of Anastasia Bikou as Managing Director of Sales.
In this newly created role, Anastasia will report to Ilan Heimann, Head of Sales and Partnerships. Anastasia joins Alpima from Goldman Sachs in London where she spent nine years and was most recently responsible for FX distribution to institutional clients across Europe. Before that, Anastasia worked as a Derivatives Trader for the National Bank of Greece and a Financial Analyst at Merrill Lynch in New York. Anastasia holds an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School and Bachelor Degrees in Mechanical Engineering & Business Economics from Brown University.
Commenting on the appointment, Pierre Mendelsohn, Founder and CEO of Alpima said: “We are thrilled to have Anastasia join us. She brings with her a wealth of market experience and a deep knowledge of both the buy and sell-side. She is joining at an exciting time for Alpima as we accelerate our growth. As technology continues to transform investment management, with systematic investing and digital engagement going mainstream, we believe our flexible, client-centric, human plus machine approach will provide a strong point of differentiation.”
Alpima, which counts among its backers Eight Roads, the proprietary investment arm of Fidelity International Limited, is a new generation B2B platform focused on evidence-based investing. Its clients include asset managers, wealth managers, product providers and asset owners.
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more