Alior Bank Expands Relationship with Apple and IBM to Further Improve Banking Experience for Customers
Continuing its efforts to fundamentally transform the way customers in Poland interact with their bank, Alior Bank announced it will deploy three new IBM (NYSE: IBM) MobileFirst for iOS apps. Alior will also purchase and distribute to its workforce more than 1300 new Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads and MacBooks.
Alior Bank will be the first bank in the world to take advantage of these three new IBM MobileFirst for iOS apps. These apps will allow advisors to create, access and manage client portfolios from Apple devices, gaining insight from powerful analytics with a simple, engaging user experience. Significantly, all of these features will be available to the advisor wherever they meet with clients, not just at the branch office.
“We have been impressed by the incredibly fast and effective way Apple and IBM have teamed with Alior to design and build the apps which boost the productivity of our private banking advisors,” said Andrzej Roslaniec, Head of Private Banking, Alior Bank. “They understood our business and easily turned ideas into working solutions — making the decision to expand our collaboration an easy one.”
Using the IBM MobileFirst for iOS apps on new Apple devices, Alior’s banking professionals will be able to provide customers with a dynamic and more personalized banking experience that taps into the power of analytics and is secure, easy, fast and available 24 hours a day. The apps will also help bank managers better coordinate their sales force territory reports to stay up to date with what happens in the field.
The three new apps the Bank plans to deploy will:
- Deliver outstanding experience, interaction and speed to new clients signing up for Alior’s banking services.
- Help advisors prepare for the day and run through their schedule of client meetings.
- Support branch managers and sales managers to empower the sales force and provide additional help wherever they are meeting with clients.
Today’s news builds on the announcement last fall that Alior selected the IBM MobileFirst for iOS Trusted Advice app, which its private banking advisors are now using to access and manage client portfolios from iPad.
“MobileFirst for iOS apps give to our employees and customers the service they desire, immediately and in context, simultaneously optimizing banking processes and making them more cost effective,” said Tomasz Motyl, Chief Innovation Officer, Alior Bank. “We believe that the introduction of MobileFirst for iOS apps will revolutionize the in-branch experience.”
Built exclusively for iPhone and iPad, IBM MobileFirst for iOS apps are delivered in a secure environment, embedded with analytics and linked to core enterprise processes that leverage next-gen iOS technologies. The apps can be customized for any organization and easily deployed, managed and upgraded via cloud services from IBM specifically for iOS devices.
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more