ahlsell Strengthens Its Position in Tools and Supplies in Western Norway Through the Acquisition Of Lindqvist AS
Ahlsell Norge AS has entered into an agreement to acquire all shares in Lindqvist AS. The company provides tools and supplies to craftsmen and the industrial sector in western Norway. The business includes an outlet, a warehouse, an online store and a workshop with operations in Bergen. The company has 10 employees and the turnover in 2022 amounted to 55 MNOK.
Attractive competence and product portfolio
Lindqvist AS offers a wide range of power tools, hand tools, fasteners and consumables. Their specialist expertise, service offering and product range in drilling and cutting equipment strengthens Ahlsell’s total offering. By combining our strengths and competencies, we can now offer our customers a broader product range together with our comprehensive logistics solutions.
Own workshop provides great advantages
Ahlsell and Lindqvist share the same vision of building a more sustainable society, and Lindqvist’s service workshop creates the opportunity for customers to extend the lifespan of the products they buy. When Lindqvist’s expertise is combined with Ahlsell’s strong sustainability work, we can offer customers even more environmentally friendly and cost-effective solutions.
Closing is expected to take place in early June.
Companies In This Post
- Snoop and Starcount Partner to Launch Spendmapper Read more
- Veem Expands Its Real Time Payment Capabilities By Introducing a Fee-Free Visa® Virtual Card Read more
- Visa Partners with UK Government and Top UK Universities to Power the Next Generation of AI Talent Read more
- ING Americas makes key leadership appointments in its Sectors and Capital Markets and Advisory Teams Read more
- Nottingham Building Society enhances broker support with increased procuration fee and new residential products Read more