Adopt a new Consumer Experience
When the smart #phone becomes a smart #terminal
Consumers have widely adopted contactless payments in their daily shopping experience. They may feel frustrated when the option is not available in-store and even at small or itinerant merchants.
The mobile solution developed by Alcinéo allows merchants of all size to simply accept contactless payments, using their smartphone or tablet, without any add-on. Small businesses can benefit from all the features of a POS, hence improving cardholders’ experience, and growing the volume of purchase for their business.
MCL (Mastercard) and PayWave (Visa) microkernels are located into the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) provided by Trustonic, in the secure OS of the mobile device. The contactless transaction is processed with the same level of security as when paying at a contactless capable POS, and cardholder’s sensitive account data is protected.
If you are interested and want to learn more about the solution, come and visit us at Trustech, held in Cannes, November 28-30.
We’ll be happy to meet you at our booth – LER C 008.
For more information, contact us at : [email protected]
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more