abrdn to acquire AI-powered wealth management solution powered by Nucoro, Exo Investing
abrdn has concluded a deal to buy Exo Investing from Nucoro for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition will help abrdn develop an industry leading technology solution for investors, powered by the Nucoro Platform. It is expected to complete in Q4 2021*.
At abrdn our aim is to make investing easier and better for our clients. This is an acquisition of world-class, AI digital investing capabilities that will allow us to offer 24/7 digital wealth management via an app.
Individuals are having to take more responsibility for their savings, yet many still seek support to help manage their investments. Exo Investing offers artificial intelligence powered investment technology, enabling every customer to create a unique portfolio built around their individual goals, risk profile and preferences.
Customers can choose between a customised, themed or fully automated approach:
- Customised – investors can select their preferences in areas such as sector, geography and investment style;
- Themed – investors can choose pre-defined strategies, e.g. ESG, emerging markets etc.; and
- Automated – investors can decide to let Exo Investing create a tailored portfolio designed around their goals and risk appetite.
Exo Investing will complement our existing Personal vector capabilities, including open banking insights, simple risk-rated savings, financial advice and now digitally-driven wealth management. Our ambition is to be the company individuals turn to when developing their savings and investment goals.
Stephen Bird, CEO abrdn commented
“This is an exciting and significant step forward in building out our Personal vector capabilities. Exo was the first of its kind to offer a fully automated wealth management platform, leveraging machine learning to feed into portfolio decision-making. There is a downward pressure on fees, changing customer expectations and increasing regulatory requirements. It’s important to address these issues by providing a highly-scalable, next-generation service to investors.”
Lennart Asshoff, CEO, Nucoro commented:
“We are delighted to help enable abrdn’s ambition to make investing easier and better for clients. We built Exo Investing on the Nucoro Platform to fulfil the vision of democratising wealth management by harnessing the power of cutting-edge investment technologies. abrdn’s forward-looking digital strategy makes the company both an ideal partner for Nucoro and the ideal home for Exo to drive that vision and use its reach to deliver the proposition to customers.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Worthy Raises Bond Rates, Enhances Investor Returns Read more
- Credit Union Industry Strong and Resilient Amid Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Read more
- eProcessingNetwork Launches Hosted Payment Form Generator Capabilities for Merchants Read more
- Cobalt Re-Launches as CobaltFX, Digital Asset Division to Form New Venture in Q2 Read more
- Billtrust Earns EcoVadis Bronze Sustainability Rating Read more