Abacus Group Acquires Hedgepoint Solutions
Abacus Group, a leading provider of hosted IT solutions and application hosting for alternative investment firms, today announced it has completed the acquisition of Hedgepoint Solutions, a boutique IT consulting firm based in New York City.
“Abacus Group has been doing some amazing things in the hosted IT space, growing not just throughout the US but also internationally into the European market. I’m excited for us to integrate with such an innovative company,” said Vick Manocha, Managing Director of Hedgepoint Solutions.
Founded in 2001, Hedgepoint Solutions has provided a wide array of technology services to businesses across various industries and sectors, with a particular focus on hedge funds, venture capital and private equity firms. Per the acquisition, Hedgepoint’s existing clients will now benefit from the extensive capabilities and features of the award-winning Abacus Cloud platform.
“Hedgepoint has developed a great reputation for providing stellar service to their hedge fund, venture capital and private equity clients,” said Chris Grandi, CEO of Abacus Group. “We are very excited to join forces to continue our efforts to provide leading edge technology services to the alternative investment management market.”
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more