370. Interviews: Bill Winters, Group Chief Executive at Standard Chartered
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Jason Bates brings you this incredible interview with Bill Winters, Group Chief Executive at Standard Chartered, straight from SIBOS 2019! In this interview we find out more about Standard Chartered, how to be a disruptor in new markets, the importance of company culture and where the areas for innovation are in this industry.
Tune in for industry insights, a wealth of experience and much much more.
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, alternatively email [email protected]!
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more