352. Insights: The future of cross-border payments
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Our expert hosts, Leda Glyptis and Simon Taylor, are joined by some great guests on this insights show to take a deep dive in to the future of the payments industry and where we are going to see innovation coming from in this space! Our panel of guests include:
- Harry Newman – Head of Market Initiatives EMEA at SWIFT
- Andy Smith – CTO of Clearbank
- Nadya Hijazi – Head of GLCM Digital, HSBC
On this insights episode, we cover the following topics
- What is correspondent banking?
- What is SWIFT and how is it shaping the future of the industry?
- How is technology changing a traditionally static industry?
- What will the universal adoption of gpi means for creating new opportunities for innovation?
- Is the future going to be DLT based?
- Where is the cross-border payments industry going next?
All this, and much more on today’s insights show.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, alternatively email [email protected]!
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more