306. Interviews: Benoit Legrand, CIO of ING
Benoit Legrand is CIO of ING.
Simon talks to Benoit about his unsuccessful startup experiences and what they taught him, how ING sees itself as a 20 year old fintech, why some banks are afraid of PSD2 and how to focus on the problems customers are facing.
They also take a look at Yolt, developing resistence to change and the importance of having a team dedicated to delivering change, why the scale of partnerships matter and touch on Brexit.
We hope you enjoyed the show! Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and follow Fintech Insider on Twitter or Facebook.
If you really loved it, please leave us a review, we love reading them!
This episode was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more