291. News: My relationship is contactless
Our hosts David, Jason and Sarah are joined by Daniel Macklin, Co-founder of So-Fi, board member and Angel Investor, Daniel Lowther, Head of FinTech at CCgroup and Freddy Kelly CEO of Credit Kudos.
First up, Snoop Dogg Invests In Klarna, Sweden’s $2.5 Billion Unicorn 02:49
We’ve also got a great cutaway from Aoife Houlihan, VP Communications and Public Policy at Klarna to tell us more about the partnership 11:16
Square launches debit card for businesses 15:04
Google hit with £44m GDPR fine over ads 20:10
Alipay awarded e-money licence in Luxembourg 25:25
11:FS AMA with a question if the big 4 Australian banks are more engaging than Monzo 39:30
Aussie digital bank Xinja makes crowdfunding move 45:11
Aussie digital bank Volt wins banking licence 48:30
Lloyds to cut costs with Thought Machine platform move 54:20
And Finally, Church of England: Contactless collection payments trialled 1:03:38
All this and so much more on today’s episode of Fintech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
This week’s episode was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more