13 FINTECH-STIC EXHIBITORS AT MONEY20/20 EUROPE 2018
13 French Fintech startups will be exhibiting on the French Tech pavilion in Hall E30, powered by Business France for the 2nd time at Money 20/20 Europe. Over 5000 attendees from more than 1500 companies and 80 countries took part in last year’s show, this year’s edition in Amsterdam from 4th to 6th June 2018 is expected to be just as well attended.
Fintech is the most dynamic sector in French start-up landscape: in 2017, 36 companies raised €224.7m (£197m).
Additionally, several public and private initiatives have been put in place to boost Fintechs further (incubators launched by major banks and insurance companies, creation of a one-stop shop dedicated to FinTechs by the ACPR and the AMF, etc.), in a regulatory framework that is particularly favourable to banking and finance start-ups.
Since 2015, FinTechs have featured among the 5 leading sectors for risk-capital investment in France (after Internet services, software, technologies & biotechnology and life sciences).
The FinTechs on the French Tech pavilion (hall E30) cover a range of sub-sectors, including: payment methods, security, data management, financial services and retail.
- AEVATAR has created a digital ID wallet, fully compliant with GDPR. There are 3 parts to this community interest company’s wallet: a mobile app only accessible via facial recognition, an electric safe which stores personal identity documents as well as a programming interface which incorporates an ID management system and company access.
- AriadNEXT: operates cloud-based automatic and real-time ID document verification services. Under the brand name IDCHECK.IO, AriadNEXT’s ID verification solutions provide an easier and improved customer experience when dealing with KYC procedures online or in-store.
- BLECKWEN has been developing its expertise in the communications, data and devices security industry for 30 years. Their expertise lies in multiple complementary technologies (telecom/Cloud, cryptography, software) to secure the digital transformation of companies, critical operators and public organisations.
- DEJAMOBILE is a software solution provider specialised in Mobile Transaction Services. Their solutions help businesses in the payment, retail and transport industries to develop interactive and secure mobile services using contactless and proximity technologies (NFC, QR Code and Bluetooth Smart).
- FAMOCO develops secure professional Android devices, to facilitate digital transformation for mobile workforce management, mobile payments, and urban mobility. Their range of secure, remotely managed devices has already been deployed in more than 200,000 devices in over 30 countries. It counts Orange Mobile Money, Alipay and WeChat among its customers.
- FLUO develops APIs for PSPs, merchants, banks and insurers to optimise the insurance experience and conversion. By integrating insurance recommendations within the payment process, Fluo offers a unique solution to improve merchants’ margins and customer loyalty while decreasing insurance distribution costs.
- PAYTWEAK turns payment into a new customer experience through its universal payment technology directly connected to 500 banks and PSP accross the world. Paytweak also authenticates every card holder in real time, preserving the customer’s banking data privacy and able to provide full PCI DSS compliance to any call centre within minutes.
- SAB provides services for the digital transformation of retail banking. It offers integrated and value-added services such as implementation & consulting, Tier 3 level support, cloud based banking (SaaS), training on SAB usage, Business Process Operations (BPO) and more.
- HIPAY is a global payment provider processing more than €2bn (£1.75m) annually across 150 countries and 220 payment types. By harnessing data analytics, they help deliver valuable customer insights that enable their clients’ businesses to succeed.
- BOLDEN is an alternative financing platform for innovative and dynamic SMEs, which allows retailers and institutional investors to directly fund the real economy.
- BUDGET INSIGHT Budget Insight is an AIS (Account Information Service) that allows its clients to connect their apps to their users’ bank. Budget Insight also offers a PFM solution (Personal Finance Management App) for banks and insurance companies.
- STREAMMIND views technology as a service. It is a leading European company in the field of high software technologies.
- ISOFT’s high-tech solutions are the result of 25 years of specialist expertise and R&D. Their software enables business users to get the most out of their data directly from end to end.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more